[Départ] Pedro Henrique [Officiel]

Toute l'actualité des transferts. Transferts Stade Rennais, transferts en France, transferts dans le monde...

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Redevil
positive generation

Re: [Prêt] Pedro Henrique [Non]

Message par Redevil »

Pour moi il était hors de question de le vendre d'ici la fin de saison, si un des 4 de devant se blesse, on aurait pour ainsi dire personne pour le remplacer. Cet été c'est une autre histoire...
Pain is temporary. Pride is forever.

madboy
buvette

Re: [Prêt] Pedro Henrique [Non]

Message par madboy »

Le Toulouse FC entre en contact avec le Stade Rennais au sujet du Brésilien Pedro Henrique
“Il n’y a ni justice ni liberté possibles lorsque l’argent est toujours roi.”
[Albert Camus]

Jason Wade
Nouvelle Star

Re: [Départ] Pedro Henrique [Rumeurs]

Message par Jason Wade »

Il serait proche du PAOK Salonique (Indemnités de 1M€).

On deviendrait très juste à gauche...

madboy
buvette

Message par madboy »

Kalulu, Diakhaby, Zeffane (je sais...), Gourcuff,...
“Il n’y a ni justice ni liberté possibles lorsque l’argent est toujours roi.”
[Albert Camus]

Jason Wade
Nouvelle Star

Message par Jason Wade »

Euh,

non, oui, :thomj: , non

Indiana
eL dJib

Message par Indiana »

:helicobite:
« La Coupe du monde, j'y crois dur comme fer, je ne lâcherai pas jusqu'au bout. » eL dJib

Jason Wade
Nouvelle Star

Message par Jason Wade »

Dommage qu'il n'était pas au niveau, un vrai battant, et le gars a l'air sympathique.

kaly

Message par kaly »

Tant mieux si ça se fait....Vraiment pas bandant ce joueur... :vache:
Ntep for ever...

Corgan
The Ghost Children

Message par Corgan »

C'est pas Danic qui va te faire retrouver la forme...
Nobody nowhere understands anything about me and all my dreams lost at sea...

leroua87

Message par leroua87 »

Hallo everybody i know you snob people who cant speak french but i cant speak french so snob me or not i ll say my stuff
I came here to ask you a few things about pedro henrique beep beep roadrunner player
We at PAOK have a russian/ pontos president with a lot of money and hooked nose but we usually dont see it in the transfer period. we see only the nose of course.
He have sell before some days garry rodriguez (our previous no brain beep beep winger), he have taken 3.5 milion for a player, but he will give that money for 3 players cause he is the caucasian skroutz mac duck.
Here in greece PAOK have a lot of fans, but our stadium(toymba, the ex living volcano) is empty right now, people came to stadium usually when a person/footballer smack an olympiakos player in the face, cause we have rivalry, pablo garcia(price and honor) did that an we make him a god, and alot of people go to the Toympa stadium to see Che guevara Garcia, those fans we call them "Panigyrtzides" mean they are go to the matches because of the trend, not because of their loyality.
This year we have 5000 people in the stadium cause we have crisis and people prefer the chicks, betting and go for frappe, or buy clothes to go for drink or frappe to find the chicks. But we all still love PAOK from a safe distance. usually we search for streaming.
This years with Ivan Savvidis (Grand Commander of the Order of the Knights of the Holy Sepulchre, dont laugh this is true, they give him this honor for giving money in big church) our little father (pateroulis) help the team became more organize.
Close all the cantine outside stadium, and now you cant eat vromiko sandwich, but you can buy official PAOK PICKLE SALAD (TOURSI) and pastourma cakes.
He pay all the debt, with the help of alexis comrade Tsipras.
He put a russian fat woman to be our financial director, Gordjilova, and we cant buy players even if we have the money because the structure of the club. let me explain to you.
our scouters, lets say one specific, pantelos go to african youth cup and didnt find anything good, i know it sound strange but, he is short he may cannot see far, you must put him in a stool.

ok lets say pantelos sees a player, he show him to lubos"a dead man already" michel(sporting director), lubos show him to our manager(ivic) our manager says ok i want him, after lubos will go to our captain Klaous "heavy drinker" Athanasiadis (who scores every thuesday only), after that athanasiadis will discuse the player with journalist Kolkas "the man with the oldam owl face", if kolkas like the player, he will make articles to convice the fans of PAOK that the player is the right one for PAOK, if he dont like him, he will make another article for PAOK organization, and will write that player is out of PAOK DNA (a recent scientific discovery).
Lets say kolkas like the player, now lubos michel will go the player for aprove in the above.
He will go to George "Mickey mouse" Savvidis, the son of our president.
George will check him in instragram, he will see if he is the right one to go for a drink with him, if he is the right one, he will say ok to lubos, the lubos will make an inquiry to see our president, our president will come from russia when he will have a business here, so lets say in 5 days, he will see lubos, and his players.
if the player is the right one (the criteria is to be bellow milion) he will gave the financial director Gordjilova the financial information, and then gordjilova following the same crearly football oriented criteria (bellow a milion) will give aproove or reject the player.

So from all this you understand that we scout pedro henrique from the day he was born to make an offer today.
We need 5 years with this procedure to sign a player.
But every time the journalist says it is football director fault who didn find a player quick
last year we had frank arnesen of chelsea for football director, he make good transfers, but the kick him out cause he had show to president and gordjilova players above a milion, so we nearly lost our president from heart attacks.
But the journalist said to the people that arnesen was a thief trying to steal PAOK and the hay eating fans of PAOK Believe him. and this year we didnt buy a cf, cause our cf klaous "heavy drinker" is a PAOK fan.
the results is tha we had 60 shoots to make a goal in two last games.

Last time we had a player from you was olivier sorlin, the tactical genious winger with the speed of a sumo wrestler
Those were the proud days that Zagorakis (remember euro 2004) "the trezegeut eraser" was our president, and fernando "eye ripper" Santos (portugal manager) was the coach
we needed a player who will provide cover for brazilian lino "bob marley of wingers" who played left back, so genious Santos decide to take a defensive to winger to help cover the brazilian left back, i know it sounds strange but this is Santos, the people of PAOK love Sorlin very quick, we call him a multitool, he did everything on the pitch, even mown the lawn after matches i quess, those were the days our stadium was full of people the reason because (logo epeidi) Zagorakis, the football that the team played was awfull. Our eyes was blooding.
From that time, we had a theory about going to see matches only because we loved the person who was president and not for the team.
So we call ourselves faceadmirers(prosopolatria), like we did with pablo garcia(price and honor).

But i will not tire you any more, please inform me about Pedro henrique, thank you

Kullervo
chef eskimo

Message par Kullervo »

leroua87 a écrit :Hallo everybody i know you snob people who cant speak french but i cant speak french so snob me or not i ll say my stuff
I came here to ask you a few things about pedro henrique beep beep roadrunner player (...)
But i will not tire you any more, please inform me about Pedro henrique, thank you

Hello leroua87. You're welcome. There's no problem in talking with you in english. The difficulty is just in reading such a long post !... :wink: (sorry, I didn't read the whole post...)

So you want to know our thinking about Pedro Henrique: He's a very fighting player, and a good guy appreciated for his right attitude. But it's not enough: he has to much technical waste, he's not dangerous in front of goal and usually does the wrong choice in the last pass.

leroua87

Message par leroua87 »

Nevermind i just write some details to know about PAOK.
A lot of people ask why he didnt play whole 90 minutes in not one single game this year, they think fitness is the problem, or he is not good enough, so he dont provide good results for team.
i want to know about one on one situation, take ons, stamina, work rate.
we thought that if he was good at scoring you ll never let him go, so about scoring we were sure that he is not good.
his fist touch? he is technical enough to drible against defensive teams with many player in their area, or he is only good at counter attacking situation?
thank you again

droopy
Dark hmpf

Message par droopy »

leroua87 a écrit : he is technical enough to drible against defensive teams with many player in their area, or he is only good at counter attacking situation?

No, and no. Only a good guy, fighting without success !
"Proverbe borgne : Il faut être deux pour loucher." - R.Dubillard -

Arrgghh

Message par Arrgghh »

You should all read leroua87 post, it is quite a piece. :lol:

Pedro seems like a nice guy, he has a good attitude on the field but seriously lack of technical skills.

Jason Wade
Nouvelle Star

Message par Jason Wade »

Pedro the headless chicken.

Répondre

Retourner vers « Transferts »